Friday, July 2, 2010

Preview of the readers' choice poll video


Darn YouTube and its music copyright police!
I can't use the music I performed to, tried a replacement track they won't allow either, and now I'm uploading my third try!  Since I generally use music that's over fifty years old in my videos, it's always frustrating when that happens.  And I'm pretty sure I could sell iTunes for many of these songs, since people commonly write me to ask about them.  They should give ME a percentage rather than muting my videos :)

When the video goes live, play "I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise" from the movie American in Paris if you want to see what I had in mind originally. 

If my third music replacement is successful, the video will go live later today.  Hope you enjoy, and thanks for your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment