Monday, July 19, 2010

The last couple of weeks have been busy ones for taping.

I have ten new videos canned and waiting to go live on YouTube.  What is this creative frenzy Granny's experiencing?  Most of the new ones are "story" videos, but I hope they feature lingerie and stockings you'll enjoy.  One of them is the return of Granny Panty, Proprietress of Granny Panty's Charm and Etiquette School for Strippers in an exercise video! 

From my fan mail, it seems most of you enjoy the straight-on modeling videos most.  The part I enjoy most about making my videos is coming up with the scenarios, making the costumes and choosing the undies and stockings.  I guess you're just going to have to put up with the stories sometimes and hope for a straight-forward modeling video next week, huh?

And thanks for all your nice notes recently!  I'm glad you're enjoying the girdle and panty collection modeling videos.  Panty modeling was the viewers choice video.  So, remember:  I'm always taking suggestions, so drop me a line or a comment here!  I'd love to hear your ideas -- as long as they are within the boundaries of my performance capacities.

No comments:

Post a Comment