Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh, it was Uncle H and Melissa who requested cake-sitting!

They sent me a really nice note suggesting it some weeks ago. And Uncle H wrote today to say he's looking forward to the video.

Granny is learning all about this fun new fetish! Did you know it's called, variously, WAM ("wet and messy"), splosh or sploshing by some? Or just good-old fashioned straight-forward "cake sitting" by others? And that some people enjoy pie-ing? Guess I'll have to look into that one next! See, kids, you're never too old to learn something new, fun and exciting!

Uncle H asked how I liked it and how it felt, so, here goes: the cake was butter cream frosted, so it had been in the refrigerator, and it was really cool, wet and slippery. It felt (ahem!) extremely sensuous, and it oozed all over the place. It was like sitting my fanny down in a huge vat of cold cream!

Actually, sitting in it was, I have to admit, pretty thrilling, since it was a first for me! I think you'll see when the video goes live that I was having a lot of fun and really getting into it!

And, yes: there are other messier pictures...

Thanks for asking, Uncle H!

No comments:

Post a Comment