Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm back!


And I bought a lot of stockings in Paris!  And some new garter belts.  I can't wait to show you!

I hope to be able to do a new shoot in the next couple of weeks when Babe Jaeger returns.  But I have a live show the first week of December and I have to start PRACTICING soon!

Mais, oui!  Oh, là-là!  I had better work it out!

I had a lot of wonderful adventures in Gay Paree, but I'll tell you this:  the shows are too Vegas these days for my tastes.  And it seems like all the "real" burlesque is being done by Brits living in Paris, ironically!

While there, I was asked by a Parisian banker to become his mistress -- but everyone knows Granny Panty is an independent lady, and so I have returned home to you just as pure as when I left.

No snickering, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment